Make body healing a frequent aspect of your life and become a member at Massage Therapy Works Inc. We offer exclusive benefits and deliver the in-depth treatment you need to recover from chronic pain issues.
Our experienced massage therapists will perform the physical therapy you deserve to achieve relief from everyday struggles All of our memberships are only 3-month contracts. After three months, clients often change to a monthly maintenance schedule.
Choose from the following three options:
Monthly Health Membership
Prepay for your massages and lock-in at a special rate.
- Select from two treatment plans: Therapeutic Massage or Integrative Bodywork.
- Choose 2, 3, or 4 prepaid sessions per month.
- Pay only $82 per 1-hour Therapeutic Massage or $97 per each 1-hour Integrative Bodywork.
- Short-term 3-month contract.
- Any unused prepaid massages expire 1-year from the date of the agreement.
- Choose 1 or 2 prepaid massages per month at a special student rate
- $75 for each 1-hour Therapeutic Massage
- Full-time students only (must present a valid ID)
- Short-term 3-month Contract
Parents, this is an excellent way for your students to reduce their stress and tension levels so that they can perform their best throughout the school year.
Our Cancellation Policy
We understand that unanticipated events occasionally happen in everyone’s life. Therefore, in our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients, and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- In most cases, 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an individual appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to avail themselves of our services.
- If you are unable to give us the minimum 24-hours advance notice, and we are unable to fill your time slot, you will be charged the total amount of what would have been your treatment fee. At our discretion, this charge will be either automatically deducted from the outstanding balance of an existing “value plan” or gift certificate; otherwise, you must pay it in full before your next treatment.
- On the other hand, if we can fill “your” time slot with somebody else, you will not be charged for that missed appointment.
“Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their scheduled appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment and future services will be denied until payment its made. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients please plan accordingly to arrive at least 5 minutes early.” ~Damaris, Office Mgr.
What Our Clients Say
“This was my first visit to Massage Therapy. Rochelle came highly recommended by a friend. My friend was right – everything was awesome. With The challenges of the past year – Rochelle worked magic on the stress in my neck and shoulders. Amazing!”
– Barbara S.
– Emma S.
– Elizabeth B.
– Matt T.
“I had a therapeutic massage with Ammon, and it was incredible. He worked out knots in my back that I didn’t even realize I had. He was professional, knowledgeable and I am looking forward to making another appointment.”
– Kenneth L.
– Katie F.
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety precautions are you taking for COVID?
All Massachusetts State regulations for close contact personal services are being followed here: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/safety-standards-and-checklist-close-contact-personal-services
We are using HEPA filtration systems in each treatment room.
Is there parking nearby?
There is metered parking in the Day Street lot, lining the streets and at the intersection of Holland and Summer Street. Be sure to have your credit card or ParkMobile app handy. The Davis T stop on the red line is also just a short walk away.
Do you take same day appointments?
Yes, but currently no walk-in appointments. Please call to make your appointment.
Would an hour appointment be better for me than a half-hour appointment?
Yes! During a half-hour appointment, your therapist will only have time to focus on one part of your body. If you would like to have a full body massage with some time in a specific area, then an hour or 90 min appointment would be best.
What if I’m not sure what type of massage would be best for me?
We offer many types of massage, bodywork, and acupuncture. If you are not sure what type would be right for you, one of our front desk staff members will be happy to guide you in choosing the treatment type that would be best for you.